Our house is now officially decluttered. It took two weeks, but bit by bit, room by room (well, we have only two rooms, really — but I did the bathroom, too) and closet by closet, we have thrown out all the unnecessary “stuff” that accumulated during the last two semesters and cluttered our home. I even did what New Kid did. It feels great. The only thing to do now is to contain the urge to buy new books to clutter the neatly organized bookshelves. I don’t have the room to do what The Little Professor did this summer…
Here are some inspiring sites:
- Unclutterer: a blog about getting and staying organized
- Oprah says it too: this is the year to declutter your life…
- Zenhabits: how to declutter
- Flylady: how to declutter
- No, there’s even an Amazon customer community devoted to decluttering!