There are quite a few proposed panels on emotions/passions/feelings and literature at the RSA in New York, March 2014. Most deadlines are tomorrow or this weekend, so you read this just in time to write an abstract.
- Understanding Nostalgia in Sixteenth-Century England and Europe convened by Kristine Johanson (deadline 7 June)
- Heroic Passions convened by Christine Sukic (deadline 1 June)
- Transgressive Passions – convened by Femke Molekamp (deadline 1 June)
- Passions and Interests in Renaissance Rhetoric convened by Michael Komorowski (deadline 31 May)
- Friends, Lovers and Rivals in Renaissance Mantua convened by Deanna M. Shemek (deadline 1 June )